- Create advertisements, web-site advertisements and any other requested promotional materials.
- Schedule projects and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Ensure cohesive and visually appealing graphic to audience to develop strong understanding of Brand.
- Work with copywriters and management to produce final design.
- Research the target group to gain a strong understanding of what symbols they find appealing and memorable.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience .
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
- A proven knowledge of market trends .
- In-depth knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong illustration abilities and understanding of consumer advertising.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, fine Arts, or related field.