Some things you will work on:
- Creating visual elements such as logos, original images and illustrations to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications
- Selecting colours, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate concepts
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Being responsible for delivering high quality, accurate artwork meeting all internal and external deadlines.
You’re the right person for this role if you have:
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from different team members, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills: You'll often find that you're juggling several projects almost simultaneously. You need to have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Team-playing skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design team.
- Technical skills: Knowledge of Adobe's Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects is a must.