The Graphic Designer reports directly to our Senior Designers and Chief of Staff and is responsible for creative digital design materials that maintain, reinforce and help expand our brands and client pages across all digital channels.
We’re looking for an experienced graphic designer with Adobe skills to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, GIFS AND JPG/PNG layouts for event flyers, social media covers and banners, brochures, pdfs and mailings.
This is a FULL-TIME permanent opening for an experienced Graphic Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience.
To be successful you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas, and show attention to detail. Candidate must be fluent in Armenian and have advanced level of English.
Our clientele is in the music and entertainment industry.
- Design and develop a wide range of multimedia content 0 includes web design, corporate PDFs, social media banners in JPG and GIF)
- Initiate creative ideas and communicate them with senior designers
- Newsletter designs, album covers, graphic design
- Landing page and web design for desktop and mobile
- Branding for artists, models,etc
- Social media covers,instagram creative mockups, posts, etc.
- Craft eye-grabbing social media marketing design
- Propose new visual ideas for Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, etc...
- Monitor trends, and our daily content performance and provide visual insights
- Be able to translate our image content into video content for trailers and short YouTube clips
- Advance knowledge with Adobe CC (emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects)
- Knowledge on Adobe XD and Adobe Dimension is an asset
- Minimum 5-6 years experience
- Print-based design knowledge is an asset
- Any 3D software knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge on how to use Sketch (including exporting HTML code)
- Creating and adhering to brand identity guidelines
- Strong typography skills
- Organization: create design assets so they can be easily accessed and modified (Google Drive)
- Must be a perfectionist in all aspects of file preparation (resolution, colour, image alignment, typography and version control)
- Very organized
- Committed to buildings relationships and collaboration - Highly flexible in work delivery time
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Sense of humour
- Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
- Ability to take ownership on projects
- Dedicated, strong team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Work experience in entertainment industry
- Must be able to work alone and in a team
- Able to perform under tight deadlines