“Tumo Center for Creative Technologies” is looking for a “Graphic Designer/Illustrator”.
- Curate the general visual style for educational material.
- Develop visual material for self-learning activities and workshop material.
- Provide edits to existing visual material upon necessity.
- Work with other team members to define the necessary improvements to the visual material of self-learning and workshop material.
- Research and provide suggestions for new approaches and solutions to visual representation of educational material.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant higher education degree in graphic design, illustration, fine arts or a related discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated illustrative skills.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Ability to conceptualize and pitch design ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe products.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org