Hamlet Azarian has been working with venture-backed start-ups for the past 7 years. Azarian Growth Agency (AGA) uses his methodology and brings his ideas and strategies to life.
AGA focuses on creating data-driven, unique marketing strategies for our clients. We are focused on helping companies grow on all aspects of the funnel, from Awareness, Acquisition, Retention, Revenue, and Referral. We create unique campaigns focused on paid and organic search, social, content, email, video, display, PR, and conversion rate optimization.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you excited by learning and being on top of the cutting edge of data-driven marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment? Do you aspire to gain experience with building and scaling growth-marketing projects? If so, then we want to work with you!
We are seeking a Growth Coordinator who can assist with the day-to-day execution needs of our clients’ growth marketing initiatives. The ideal person for this role enjoys multi-tasking and adapts quickly to shifting priorities. You will support creative campaign development and execution across different channels, ensuring smooth communication and clarity for internal teams. You’ll help support everyday operations, including agency management and optimization of current workflows. Strong organizational skills are essential for success in this role.
Act as the right-hand support for our Growth Marketing Leads, assisting with project coordination and administrative needs across key client initiatives:
- Scribe, update and maintain detailed notes from client/team meetings
- Support the creation and execution of marketing campaign materials, working with internal team members to ensure the timely development of high-quality assets (content, designs, scheduled posts, etc.)
- Assist in writing, updating and reviewing/proofing marketing collateral as needed
- Track project progress and communicate changes
- Help maintain clean, organized backlogs in our project management system
- Collect and update metrics for review from various marketing channels (social media, web analytics, email, etc.) Assist with various marketing and admin tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 2+ years’ work experience – bonus points if you’ve had experience working within a marketing team or at an agency
- Interest/desire to grow as a marketer and to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative, growth-mindset with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized self-starter who likes to get things done; problem solver with an interest in developing strong project management skills
- Willingness to get into the weeds, be scrappy, and always be a team player
- Experience with the following tools/tech is highly preferred: Asana Google Suite Slack Google Analytics Excel