- Design and drive the Bank’s data strategy & data governance principles
- Ensure sufficiency of data for data driven decision-making and drive cultural change around it
- Govern calculation/analytics methodologies to ensure single version of truth and standardization where possible (support other analytics teams with work design and selection of metrics)
- Develop analytics and data capabilities, implement new solutions and tools
- Enable analytics teams across different businesses and functions through provision of data technology, data expertise and support with the analysis design and methodology
- Monitor and ensure data quality and compliance
- Take ownership of data as an asset and related technologies, solutions
- Design and implement internal data delivery and data acquisition processes
- Foster innovation leveraging emerging Big Data and analytics technologies
- Define data management performance metrics based on overall business objectives, reporting on performance and suggestions on possible areas of improvement.
- Build, develop and retain a motivated high performing data management team committed to achieving success through each other, enhance the capabilities of the team in the areas of commerciality, understanding of business value drivers and emerging technologies.
- Champion the cultural change needed to create a world-class data team, committed to excellence and powerful influencing and consultancy.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory and legislation requirements, risk management framework and internal policies and standards.
- University degree in economics, management, finance, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Extensive experience in data management and financial analysis, from which minimum 1 year in banking or financial sphere
- Experience in working with large databases
- Technical skills required for clear formulation of the system automation requirements
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills
- Active, business-oriented personality, flexible in the environment of changing priorities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
About Ameriabank CJSC
Ameriabank is a corporate bank with integrated investment-banking and a limited number of retail banking services. The united team of Ameriabank and Ameria Group Companies provides individual financial-banking solutions. We carve out paths for improveme