EasyPay is looking for a Head of Marketing Department who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. If you are a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire and motivate your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term marketing strategy for the company new and existing products and services
- Increase the company's brand awareness and strengthen its position in the market. Develop and implement branding and positioning strategies
- Develop and present annual marketing plan, create a calendar of campaigns and events
- Tailor marketing activities within set plan for day to day and event-based campaigns
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Analyze the market and stay up to date on the latest marketing trends
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Manage and improve the company’s social media presence
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team. Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Manage relationships with external partners (creatives/agencies, printing houses, media, marketing service providers etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related area, Master’s Degree in Marketing is preferred
- From 7 to 10 years of experience in Marketing or Communications preferably in financial sector, 3-5 years of experience in managerial position
- Deep understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media marketing
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and concepts
- Experience in data collection and research reporting
- Knowledge of various types of communications and media tactics and distribution
- Familiarity with principles of developing effective audiovisual and textual content
- Experience in marketing content and collateral development
- Knowledge of branding and design techniques and tools
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English, and Russian languages.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics tools and software is preferable
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About Easy Pay LLC
Easy Pay LLC provides payment services. The Company was established in Armenia in 2014. For further information, please, visit: www.easypay.am.