Mr. Gyros is looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all the marketing activities of the Company from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. The Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish the brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Create a clear marketing strategy in line with the company objectives, co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, web pages, promotional material);
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business, oversee the Company’s loyalty programme and CRM activities;
- Overhaul the marketing department organisational structure, set KPIs for marketing activities across the business;
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing Department;
- Partner with creative teams, other internal and external vendors and agencies;
- Update and maintain the Marketing Department's documentation and databases.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or other relevant field;
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Effective project management skills, strong copywriting and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe PhotoShop is an advantage.