Inecobank is looking for a Head of Mass Non-Performing Loans Recovery Division.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor problematic consumer loans;
- Implement analyzes and follow suggestions aimed at increasing the efficiency of the performed functions;
- Responsible for acquaintance and planning of follow-up works problem loans received;
- Identify customers, conduct telephone conversations on the occasion of the problematic loans and customer visitations;
- Identify customer debt payment solvency, verify necessary information;
- Implement problematic loans collections.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in banking/ financial field; experience in team management, also in problematic consumer loans collection field will be a plus;
- Knowledge of software systems for debt collection;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Business Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Leadership skills;
- Coordination skills;
- Negotiation and collaboration skills;
- Ability to solve problems quickly;
- Result-oriented person;
- Ability to analyze;
- Coaching and mentoring skills;
- Ability to work with big databases.