· Maintain existing ISO 27001 & other information security strategies in support of the Organization's goals;
· Direct an ongoing, proactive risk assessment program for all new and existing systems and remain familiar with the Organization's goals and business processes so effective controls can be put in place for those areas presenting the greatest information security risk;
· Communicate risks and recommendations to mitigate risks to the senior administration by communicating in technical, cost/benefit terms and in a format relevant to senior administrators;
· Evaluate security incidents and determines what response, if any, is needed and coordinates Organization responses.
· Strong preference for professionals with Network Administrator or DevOps background;
· Knowledge in Networking (LAN/WAN);
· Work Experience with Linux and Microsoft Windows;
· Strong knowledge of information security concepts and current information security trends and practices;
· Possession of relevant Security Certifications would be an asset.