We are looking for an HR Administration Specialist to join our HR Department.The successful candidate will be responsible for the full HR documentation cycle and make sure all paperwork related to our employees is in order.
- Input data to control the schedule of employee’ vacations, different types of leaves;
- Prepare employment contracts, contract addendums and training contracts and job descriptions;
- Hold and present Induction Meetings to new employees while liaising the relevant departments;
- Ensure preparation for personnel administration i.e. tax forms, employment engagement forms, health insurance, termination documents and other required documentation;
- Assist with Exit Meetings along with processing of termination documents;
- Take initiative to suggest and discuss improvements to current systems, processes along with internal and external communication;
- Organize both hard and soft documents and files;
- Keep all documentation up to date;
- Assist in HR Department ad-hoc projects.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative area;
- Knowledge of Labour Code of Armenia;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills;
- Accuracy and initiative;
- Excellent communication skills, desire to work actively with people.