- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of personnel administration experience․
- Experience of managing large amounts of confidential employee information․
- Good knowledge of RA Labor Code․
- Experience with HR software, like AS Wages
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills․
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills․
- Strong spoken and written communication skills․
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages.