- Serve as the key business partner to a subset of ServiceTitan Departments for all things HR, including but not limited to employee relations, organizational development, performance development, and more.
- Be the primary HR point of contact with business client groups, meeting regularly and acting as a consultant to provide guidance when necessary.
- Coordinate onboarding process including the collection of proper paperwork, opening of accounts, insurance enrollment, etc.
- Develop and implement employee development, engagement, motivation and retention programs
- Develop contracts for new hires, promotions, and department transfers
- Promote corporate values and enable business success
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed.
- Maintain timesheets, PTOs, STOs, allowances, etc.
- Maintain employee handbook and policies
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention by leveraging Employee Experience programs in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the business effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic problem solver and opportunity seeker who is always striving to make things better for the organization to drive performance, retention, and employee sentiment up
- Self-starter, forward thinking planner