Veolia Djur is currently looking for an enthusiastic HR Coordinator to join our team. You will execute tasks related to efficient Talent Management in the Company, which includes the implementation of various HR strategies and initiatives.
- Recruiting: organize and support the full cycle recruitment/hiring process, participation, and organization of exit interviews
- HR: support and implementation of the onboarding process, involvement in Employer branding development, follow-up, and implementation of the performance management system and career development planning
- Research & Analysis: preparation of Report and HR data analysis
- Execution & Administration: support and assistance in personnel administration management procedures, assist in implementation of benefits and perks package. Assistance in organization of training, HR related initiatives, events, seminars, meet ups etc., support other functions if needed
- At least a year of working experience in HRM.
- Experience with HR systems will be an advantage.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Google tools.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- People oriented and enthusiasm.
- Upper intermediate knowledge of English.