JI Pepsi-Cola bottler in Armenia is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual competent in different fields of HR function to be responsible for managing full spectrum HR toolkit and support the Company in meeting its business objectives. Included are recruiting, organizational development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, recognition & rewards, career planning, training and development.
- Build a strong relationship/partnership with the internal stakeholder client, listen and influence, develop relations and networks, adapt and support change;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing, administering appropriate assessments/testing, following up on the interview process status, advising on candidate selection;
- Conduct employee onboarding, help organize training & development initiatives;
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze results and develop retention initiatives;
- Represent the company during job fairs, liaise with universities/colleges/employment agencies/industry associations, design and implement initiatives aimed at Employer branding;
- Design and implement internship programs;
- Coordinate all stages of performance management process (PMP), maintain and communicate the annual PMP calendar;
- Participate in the development/adaptation/review and further drive local execution of HR policies and procedures; ensure proactive delivery of HR processes;
- Participate in org. design processes through conducting job analysis and job evaluations, development and further maintenance of company grades structure;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Company-wide career path model (both professional and non-management);
- Develop work plans for specific reward & recognition, compensation and benefits, talent development initiatives;
- Research and propose competitive benefits programs for employees; administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Conduct engagement surveys, design and implement improvement initiatives;
- Set up and develop internal communication channels;
- Deliver accurate and timely people analytics metrics; report and analyze HR KPIs;
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist (at least 3 years in different functional areas of HR and People operations)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Working knowledge of HR processes and guidelines; understanding of general HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws of RA
- Initiative taker, with constant thrive for learning
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Planning and organization skills
- Result oriented, with strong follow-up skills
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to influence within the organization
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Digitally savvy, previous experience using social media channels for recruitment and employer branding is a plus
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
About Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is holding a franchise agreement with PepsiCo International for organizing production of soft beverages in Armenia.