Are you ready to be part of the talented team who develops an innovative software that boosts European clean energy?
Who we are:
We are an agile IT solution provider, which together with its young and highly motivated team is dedicated to digitalization of industrial asset management and field service businesses. Our customers include the largest electricity utilities, wind turbine and component manufacturing companies as well as industrial service providers with an average of 15 million EUR annual revenue.
We are producing a software that optimizes the green energy development for major players in the industry and together we make clean industries more affordable for the humankind.
Our team believes in diversity and energy, as we reach 50/50 gender equality in company and offer a place for any bright and talented individual!
We offer you:
Challenging tasks that ensure you learn something new and enjoy your work
Fast-paced profession growth; If you are ambitious then we can definitely boost your career
Great office space and flexible office-home work/life balance
Highly challenging and fun working environment with a globally distributed team where you will have:
Competitive salary, family health insurance, extra day-offs, gym package, travel, and other benefits
Important, this role will also require conducting Office Manager’s responsabilities simultaneously.
- Coordinate the sourcing and hiring process with team leads
- Source potential candidates on relevant platforms, like LinkedIn
- Craft and send personalized messages with current job openings to passive candidates
- Co-ordinate and maintain administrative documentation
- Maintain the office space in the appropriate condition and arrange necessary technical repairs
- Organize the proper and timely repair of the office inventory including computers
- Take care of furniture inventory and maintenance of existing inventory
- Conduct market reserach and order funriture and computer inventory
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Organize team building events
- BSc in relevant sphere
- Work experience in the IT field is a plus
- Good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills
- Written and oral communication skills in Armenian and English, Russian will be plus
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Can plan his/her own tasks according to agreed scope and deadlines