- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting: make and post vacancy announcements, shortlist the received CVs, conduct tests and interviews, and select final candidates;
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions;
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization;
- Monitor HR budget;
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics;
- Administer health insurance program;
- Process employee՛s queries and respond in a timely manner;
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Proven work experience as an HR specialist, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field;
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects;
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills;
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Tasks prioritizing skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive, outgoing personality, with drive;
- Self-motivated, excited by challenge, and an effective team player;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular), knowledge of AS will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
About Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC
Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is holding a franchise agreement with PepsiCo International for organizing production of soft beverages in Armenia.