- Prepare, update, review and edit job vacancy announcements and promote them via different job announcement portals.
- Prepare HR procedures.
- Do shortlisting, organize and conduct interviews, selection test works etc.
- Create networks between university career centers, different job portals and agencies, youth active groups.
- Organize onboarding process together with HR team.
- Set up internal communication model/process within organization and assure employees’ awareness on company targets, products and news together with HR department head.
- Translate job announcements from Armenian into English and vice versa, when necessary.
- Manage job applicants’ database and keep the existing HR database;
- Other HRM related tasks.
- Master's degree in Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years' of work experience as an HR Specialist (this is a must).
- Basic knowledge of RA Labor Code.
- Knowledge/experience in tech recruitment (please mention in your application which tech positions you covered).
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines and practical experience in their application.
- Advanced PC user.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages.
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, often simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality.