- Provide effective and timely HR services for employees according to RA Labor Code
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status
- Create time sheets according to law
- Prepare, update, review and edit job vacancy announcements and promote them via different job announcement portals and social networks
- Shortlist candidates, arrange and conduct telephone, video, or in-person interviews
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various sources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks etc.
- Organize onboarding process together with HR team
- Organize and coordinate internal events (team-buildings, corporate events etc.) together with HR team
- Assist HR Department Head in implementation and development of the Company’s HR policies and procedures
- Other HRM related tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Knowledge of RA Labor Code
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines and practical experience in their application.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Advanced PC user
- Hands-on experience with ArmSoft
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality
About Easy Pay LLC
Easy Pay LLC provides payment services. The Company was established in Armenia in 2014. For further information, please, visit: www.easypay.am.