- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Enhance and modify existing applications as needed to add new features or improve user-experience.
- Interact and communicate with designers, developers, QA testers, copywriters, product owners and others in order to understand requirements and scope of work.
- Play active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Help the team to estimate work efforts for user stories, including determining requirements, dependencies and risks.
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates.
- Conduct research and develop proof of concepts.
- Experience building maintainable web application with responsive UI.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (SASS).
- Build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Yarn, NPM).
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player.
- Passion for working in an agile and collaborative environment and learning new technologies. We work in an Agile environment, using CI / CD.