- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Work in a software development team;
- Create fully responsive web applications with modern frameworks;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a front-end developer;
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3;
- Solid knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Good knowledge of jQuery;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Understanding of key design principles, familiarity with Photoshop is a plus;
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Good English communication skills.