- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, IT, Economics/Business, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant and in-depth HR/Recruitment experience in a tech company, including an understanding of business and HR strategy and planning as well as managing the whole recruitment process (from screening to interviewing and candidate selection (non-technical)).
- Experience in Marketing would be a plus. This is not a pure HR and Operations role and will include management of the website, Facebook, LinkedIn and other job portals for recruitment purposes.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to think and consult strategically as an innovative and open-minded thinker.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
100point extra plus if you:
- Have experience with HR/Recruitment software tools.
- Are a tech-enthusiast and have a high level of technical understanding, programming languages and the industry.
- Have some programming knowledge.
- Have a STEM Degree.
- Have experience working at a start-up.