People in Need is looking for an HR enthusiast with the people-based approach, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Support PIN's fast-growing team in HR tasks, such as:
- Administrate recruitment and onboarding processes of new staff;
- Organize employee, capacity development and staff training;
- Prepare travel and HR orders according to Armenian law, provide certificates based on need, terminate employment;
- Assist the Finance Department in contract preparation;
- Ensure maintenance/ update of HR processes, tools (checklist, folders, server, etc.), documentation (organigram, ID cards for staff, staff leave overview, staff contact list, etc.);
- Yearly update the Armenian national staff policy with the support of the managerial team;
- Ensure correctness, correct administration and archiving of the HR documentation;
- Provide other HR-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Interest/ experience in working in human resources;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Internet, Outlook;
- Ability to deal with different types of people and develop a strong working relationship;
- Honest and reliable person with a positive attitude to work.