As a specialist of the HR Performance and Talent management team, you will collect and analyze people related data, prepare management reports, develop and manage targeted projects for employee retention.
- Design and implement measurement for employee engagement
- Conduct regular surveys, collect and analyze people related data
- Prepare reports and presentation to the Management Board
- Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings.
- Together with stakeholders design and implement employee engagement related improvement programs
- Initiate and manage projects to ensure employees motivation and organizational efficiency
- Continuously improve current methodology, be driven to find new solutions and be open to take new initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Business, Sociology, Statistics, HR or other relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in relevant or in the field
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers (statistics, correlations, regressions, etc. Decision-tree analysis is a plus)
- Presentation and project management skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, flexible and open to feedback
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
About Ameriabank CJSC
Ameriabank is a corporate bank with integrated investment-banking and a limited number of retail banking services. The united team of Ameriabank and Ameria Group Companies provides individual financial-banking solutions. We carve out paths for improveme