As an HR Performance and talent management specialist, you will coordinate Performance management system in the company, review and analyze data, prepare management reports to ensure organizational efficiency, talent management and employee retention.
- Coordinate performance management system in the company (KPI, 360⁰ feedback)
- Manage performance assessment project plan, including evaluation process, trainings, communications, etc.
- Progress probation based evaluation process
- Run internal HRM system administration
- Ensure proper staff awareness on KPI & 360⁰ feedback methodology
- Assist managers and employees in the evaluation process
- Review and analyze employee evaluation data
- Prepare reporting to management to develop data-driven improvement and retention plans for individuals and teams
- Coordinate HR related KPIs, metrics and internal reporting
- Improve current methodology continuously, be driven to find new solutions and be open to take new initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Finance, HR or other relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in relevant or in the field
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers
- Presentation and project management skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, flexible and open to feedback
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
About Ameriabank CJSC
Ameriabank is a corporate bank with integrated investment-banking and a limited number of retail banking services. The united team of Ameriabank and Ameria Group Companies provides individual financial-banking solutions. We carve out paths for improveme