EnergoEffect LLC is looking for a HVAC Engineer to plan, organize, direct and coordinate the preparation and execution of HVAC project design and overall project elements while meeting cost, quality, equipment utilization and safety objectives.
- Manage testing and inspection records, permits, and occupancy notifications;
- Organize, file, and track all project coordination and correspondence;
- Calculate, design HVAC systems;
- Review, formalize, and approve documentation for the successful tracking of projects, including submittals, schedules, schedule of values, billings, requests for information, requests for change orders, change orders, project start-up and close out;
- Manage all manpower requirements for projects;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience as a HVAC Engineer;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively work well with clients, office staff, sub-contractors and vendors;
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/ or Revit;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of technical English and Russian languages.