HW Release Engineer
We are seeking for a Hardware Release Engineer with a reputation for “getting the job done” and who is a driven, independent person committed to achieving high quality results in a team environment. The position is for a Mixed-Signal semiconductor Intellectual Property (MSIP) Hardware Release Engineer whose responsibility is to oversee the customer delivery of multiple MSIP projects and assist in release related tasks. The responsibilities include, and may not be limited to
- Working with project teams to release a new development and then initiate the packaging and publishing process;
- ·Working with others to complete analysis, evaluations and design alternatives and to implement process improvements;
- ·Tracking status of the products in the release queue; helping to debug QA issues to ensure an on-time delivery;
- ·Interacting effectively with engineering teams worldwide.
- Requires a degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent),
- Familiarity with SOC, ASIC or other semiconductor development environment,
- Ability to use and/or knowledge of standard tools,
- Ability to navigate, manipulate files and use tools in a LINUX environment,
- English proficiency: B1 and higher,
- Automation experiences in scripting language (UNIX shell scripts, TCL, Perl, Python) is considered an asset,
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues,
- Builds routine working relationships internally,
- Knowledge of PCIe, USB, DDR, HDMI, MIPI or similar protocols would be advantageous.