iFix Group LLC is looking for a IT Project Manager to be engaged in different long term projects. The company values the quality of work, speed and punctuality.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the web based projects;
- Initiate new projects and review project initiation requests and provide expertise finality;
- Determine and define project scope and objectives and get stakeholders buy-in;
- Manage the relationship with the project initiators and all stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties;
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and ensure technical feasibility;
- Ensure compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures and standards;
- Document all project requirements including business processes, wireframes and user guides, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including other artifacts;
- Perform testing tasks for quality assurance;
- Coordinate production releases;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Implement projects by different project management methodologies.
- Educational background in the fields of Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Electronic Business;
- Proven working experience as an IT project Manager;
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Jira, prototyping tools, wireframing tool; familiarity with SharePoint products and technologies will be an advantage;
- CSM, PMP or PMI-ACP certificate will be an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Problem-solving, team management skills, and analytical thinking.