iFix Group LLC is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to be engaged in different long term projects. The company values the quality of work, speed and punctuality.
The .NET Developer will be responsible for the web based projects;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Work as part of a software development team;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a .NET Developer;
- Work experience in development of multi-layered client-server applications;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, LINQ;
- Experience in service-oriented development (Web services, WCF);
- Object Oriented and design methodologies;
- Knowledge of source control systems;
- Ability to lead a small development team;
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision;
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Flexibility in learning and applying different programming languages and technologies.
- .NET Microsoft Certified Professional is an asset.