ZERO is looking for a unique candidate to fill a unique and crucial role. As an Implementation Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, troubleshoot, design and help deploy ZERO’s innovative solution. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. If you enjoy broadening your technical skills, building a new tools and processes, and working in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and innovation, then this is the job for you!
As ZERO’s Implementation Engineer, you will use your experience in software design/development and testing to be the bridge between the client implementation team and the development and product management teams. You are expected to have industry-leading technical and software testing abilities that enable you to reproduce client problems, identify root causes of failures, and work directly with engineering and product teams to identify fixes, workarounds, or alternate approaches. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, as well as knowledge of mobile and desktop software development. This role is technically challenging, intellectually rewarding, and is instrumental to the success of the end users.
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the implementation and/or support team, reproduce issues, identify root cause of failure and create and manage bug reports and action plans with engineering and product teams
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to assist in identifying work-arounds or missing features and working directly with engineering/PM to ensure the features are properly documented and added to the road map
- Set up, maintain, and perform different environments on multiple application platforms, such as iOS, Azure/Amazon cloud VMs, local VMs, etc.
- Handle technical communications and understand the customers' systems and ZERO product architecture
- Work with deployments teams, resolve level issues for systems, coordinate on product design, and offer inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinate with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Create technical guides and Client facing test plans for customer deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a QA or Engineering role
- Experience with QA concepts and methodology
- Experience with log monitoring or analytics
- Experience reproducing problems and proposing potential fixes or workarounds
- Experience working in Windows, Apple, and UNIX/Linux environments and utilizing virtual machines (local and cloud)
- Experience with REST and SOAP based APIs
- Experience testing complex API, web and mobile based applications that reference database back-end systems
- Some experience with legal systems (such as Litera, Adarant, Intapp, iTimeKeep, etc.)
- Some experience with typical authentication protocols and implementations (basic, oAuth 2.0, SAML, MSAL, etc.)
- Some experience with security tools/processes
- Some experience with networking – secure tunnel, reverse proxy, etc.
- Some experience with programming methodologies and languages – including at least one of the following: C#, Objective C, Swift, Java, or Python
- Experience working with cross functional teams with engineering teams and client facing teams in a disciplined agile environment
- Microsoft Azure AD or Exchange Certification
- Microsoft Windows Administrator Certification