Mission Armenia NGO is looking to appoint a proactive and detailed-oriented individual for the position of Information Manager (IM). IM will be responsible to manage effectively project-related information activities, such as planning, organizing, structuring, processing, controlling and evaluation of all records overall. IM should focus on consistently data quality maintenance as well as be aware of changes to security threats and adapt to them quickly. IM will work closely with and report directly to the Project Manager.
- Support the coordination of data sharing from and to UNHCR to support the response;
- Conduct the data analysis to support the response implementation plan based on the data collected;
- Liaise with UNHCR focal points for protection monitoring coordination and for Information management;
- Produce summary statistics on the response implemented;
- Compile and aggregate information elements required to produce standardized information products;
- Collect and process information and perform data quality and consistency control;
- Support in preparation of geographic data for map production and use in geographic information systems (GIS);
- Share with UNHCR data and information in-line with agreed frequencies;
- Perform data processing/ collation and data exploration activities;
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences or other related field;
- At least 7 years of experience working as a Data Analyst/ Data Manager;
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, power query, data visualization;
- Knowledge of GIS;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and techniques;
- Advanced written and verbal skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About Mission Armenia NGO
The Mission Armenia NGO has received financing from USAID. The goal of the Support to Social Sector Reforms program is to promote an improved and sustained social protection system in Armenia that is responsive to citizen needs. The program will do so by