Information Security Specialist is expected to have technical expertise in multiple domains and provide significant contributions to the Information Security unit and multiple groups throughout Adjarabet. Information Security Specialists are expected to develop elegant solutions to complex security risk problems and apply appropriate technologies while following security best practices.
- Create and maintain IT Infrastructure security
- Ensure employee devices security control
- Monitor security policy controls and ensures their effectiveness
- Analyze existing security systems, suggest and verify baseline security configurations for applications, operating systems, and network infrastructure
- Perform an advisory role in acquisition projects to analyze security needs and controls
- Participate actively in the development of security policies, principles, architecture, and standards
- Analyze vulnerability scan results and prepare remediation plans
- Participate in the incident analysis process
- Bachelor (undergraduate) degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Security, or others) OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape (ISO 27001, ITIL, NIST) and their implications on IT architecture.
- Implementation and/or management experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, NGFW, Endpoint Management, and protection tools.
- An understanding of networking and communication protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS)