- Conduct research, utilizing public and private sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts
- Prepare progress reports, dashboards, and Business Intelligence reports
- Searching for start-ups (preferably in science and technology), meetings with them, analysing given data and proceed to collaboration
- Analyse outcomes and maintain relevant metrics to manage the innovation activity and benefits tracking
- Develop research protocol while utilizing best practices in research design, data collection, and data analyses
- Making valuations and thorough analysis of a given start-up company
- Collaborate and effectively interact with all levels of the organization, clients and other network participants.
- Successfully support a “lean,” test-and-learn/rapid iteration environment to explore new emerging opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong analytic skills through gathering and analyzing data and communicating findings.
- Collaborate with client groups to understand needs, and perspectives regarding real world application to drive continuous improvement, education and learning.
- Research work on the disruptive technologies
- Manage and track project deadlines and schedules
- Provide analysis and operations support for each project, and resource operating needs
- Provide business analysis of potential operating models, and proving out chosen/existing business models
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Applied Sciences, Computer Sciences or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in innovation, business analysis, data/analytics
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to details with great sense of ownership
- Experience in the compilation and presentation of complex information
- Must possess strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to think past current business model and technology boundaries to see what is possible.
- Ability to pick up and digest new information quickly
- Excellent technical skills including experience analysing index performing, building portfolios and valuation modellings issues
- Outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and strong self-organization
- Experience using prototyping, storyboarding and business modelling software (Marvel, Axure, Balsamiq, Visio)
- Experience with various methods of research, innovation and design processes (e.g. interviews, case studies, user-centered design, co-creation, agile innovation…)
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment