- Work with Insight Analyst team members, Global BIA and services & support stakeholders to identify business insight needs, document requirements, design and develop analytical models/reports
- Create dashboards in Salesforce, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Apollo and other dashboarding technology
- Lead and influence metrics review discussions to help drive business objectives
- Partner with business leaders to establish or improve necessary key performance measures and develop optimized solutions for delivery of all measures
- Lead business review meetings on a regular cadence and drive insights and follow up action items
- Extract, transform and compile a variety of data (e.g. customer, product, sales, financial, web data) for use in various analytical and reporting models and dashboards
- Maintain analytical and reporting models used to support recurring report and analysis needs across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of regular and ad hoc insights, ensuring consistency, accuracy, and standardization among various types of reports and reporting tools
- Development of optimized insight solutions to increase the overall impact and promotion of accessibility of insight throughout the organization
- Perform ad hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- BA or BS from in Finance, Computer Science, Data Science or Information systems, with 6 to 7 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to establish time estimates, prioritization, and requirements for projects owned
- Strong attention to detail; excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), customer service orientation
- Ability to manage own work flow and multiple requests while meeting deadlines as well as responding to frequent demands from multiple customers.
- Knowledge of common services & support and operational metrics used in industry
- Development experience with OBIEE, Tableau knowledge, Einstein Analytics, Salesforce dashboards/Report is a strong plus.
- Technical requirements include expert proficiency with MS Excel, strong proficiency with other MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SQL and comprehension of databases and data management concepts a plus.
About National Instruments AM LLC
National Instruments (NI) is a high-tech company that develops computer-based products for test, measurement and automation applications. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, please visit: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.ni.com