- S/he is the person in charge of the majority of the activities and communication within the class or event.
- Coordinate all instructors to ensure all duties are completed and the class or event runs smoothly.
- Complete Instructor training for all programmes (classes, Camps, Birthday, PSN, etc.) you teach at The Little Gym. Continue training to achieve higher training certifications as assigned by a Director.
- Be the main contact for parents. Take ownership and pride of any class, birthday, camp, PSN, etc. that you teach. Keep it organized and effective. Build relationships with the members and potential members in that programme.
Proven performance through experience in teaching or coaching children in a related field is required. Background or training in any of the following is ideal—
- Gymnastics (or other related sport) performance/coaching
- Physical Education
- Child Development or Education
- Kinesiology, Anatomy or Physiology
- Sales and/or Customer Service
Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian will be considered as asset.