- Lead all integration planning and post-integration maintenance efforts for PartnerMatrix;
- Work with other Project Managers to coordinate deliveries of new integrations;
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalate issues;
- Provide regular update reports to management as required;
- Have an overall view of the projects, identify and eliminate roadblocks;
- Ensure that integration requirements are well defined;
- Ensure that the integration has all necessary approvals before Production (QA signoff, Finance signoff, Compliance signoff);
- Create and improve Integration related processes;
- QA testing;
- Designing tasks;
- Assisting Product Manager;
- Communicating with clients;
- Collaborating with developers.
- 2+ years of experience as Project / Integration Manager in an IT company;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Good knowledge of Agile methods;
- Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly;
- Experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to get things done under pressure;
- Experience in Requirements Management desired;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English.
EveryMatrix is an independent IT company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
We started small, with big ideas.
In the meantime we managed to fill the shoes and the roles, growing in both size and – we like to think �