– Competitive salary, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch
– Duration: 1 year, with a possible extension
– Term: Full-time
The incumbent will be responsible for the unit test development and code development according to implementation specifications.
- Students with bachelor's or master's degree, preferably specialized in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of C++/ STL
- Code development skills
- Ability to search and study documentation
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good communication skills in the English language
- Team working skills
About Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics Corporation, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.