IFP LLC is looking for an Internal Auditor to conduct specific audit procedures to support the implementation and execution of the Audit Plan; prepare and present audit findings and recommendations; provide compliance with statutory requirements, organization’s policies and procedures and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA Standards).
- Conduct internal audit procedures in accordance with Audit Plan and IIA Standards in Public sector of the RA;
- Apply requirements of legal acts, regulating the Public sector internal audit of the RA.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control policies and procedures;
- Prepare audit working papers by documenting audit tests, observations and findings;
- Meet with management to present audit findings;
- Prepare and present audit reports with recommendations and conclusion on the issues raised.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields;
- Work experience in the field of internal audit in the Public Sector is desirable;
- Certificate granted by the Ministry of Finance of Public Sector Internal Auditor is an advantage;
- Understanding of business processes, internal control concepts and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA Standards);
- Organizational skills, with attention to details, and the ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical, judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Willingness of business trips in the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
About IFP LLC
IFP LLC is an auditing company.