- Report obligatory and suspicious transactions to the Financial Monitoring Center of CBA.
- Implement Know Your Customer (KYC) approach and improve customers Due Diligence process. Organize the customer data quality monitoring process.
- Implement customer and transaction risk approach assessment system.
- Implement the execution of international sanctions requirements and customers screening process.
- Implement a transactions monitoring process.
- Preparation of Management reports in the AML field.
- Organize periodically AML training for the staff.
- Prepare internal legal acts for the AML process.
- Effectively communicate with client’s and other lines of business as necessary to confirm or obtain information.
- Two to five-plus years of experience in compliance, investigative work or a related field.
- Familiarity with the RA financial regulatory environment, including anti-corruption and anti- money laundering regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with IT team.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or collectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in identifying potential concerns and effectively follows-up to resolve issues.
- Working knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering efforts.
About Fast Credit Capital UCO CJSC
"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization Closed Joint-Stock Company was registered and licensed in 2011. The credit organization commits to actively expend its geography and to found branches in each regional center and in all big ci