Digitain is looking for a International Finance Specialist to join its growing team.
- Dealing with professional Accounting companies in the scope of related documentation processing
- Collecting, maintaining and developing document flows of the company and reviewing the accounts of the companies and organizations to ensure the validity and legality of their prepared financial records
- Acting in an advisory role to recommend possible risk avoidance measures and any possible cost decreasing ways
- Strengthening and developing the company's cooperation and relations with the International structures and other partners
- Graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Technical field
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or ACCA F4 will be a priviledge
- Extensive knowledge in the Accounting area Financial reporting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent knowledge in spoken and verbal English and Russian is mandatory
- MS Office excellent skills
- Experience in a similar role in another accounting, audit firm will be a distinct advantage