Fast Credit is currently seeking a highly motivated iOS Developer with 2+ years of relevant experience.
As an iOS Developer, you will build native mobile application.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Fixing application bugs before the final release
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Software architectures
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Solid understanding of MVVM and MVC along with a curiosity for other iOS architecture patterns
- Knowledge of integrating third-party SDKs, either manually or using CocoaPods & Swift Package Manager
- Knowledge of building UI through Interface Builder (Storyboards and Auto Layout)
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git)
- Experience with reactive programming is a big plus (ReactiveSwift)