- Design and implement (hybrid) Android and iOS mobile application development
- Deliver quality code using best practices
- Utilize your deep understanding and knowledge of Apple and Google development tools
- Ensure that best practices are followed, and code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate closely with the technical lead and other developers as well as UX and QA teams
- iOS Native (Swift, Obj-C). Technologies: MVVM, VIPER, Dependency injection, Reactive programming, POP, Unit Testing, SwiftUI, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of core mobile principals (UI implementation, iOS and/or Android application development frameworks, Restful APIs)
- Backend development experience is an asset, particularly in an AWS environment