“ACBA Bank OJSC” is looking for a “IOS Developer”.
- Design and create high-level IOS applications for mobile devices,
- Monitor the performance of apps and make improvements as required,
- Implement unit test cases, identify and fix bugs,
- Write and maintain codes,
- Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency,
- Work closely with QA team, DevOps team and UX team,
- Integrate third-party modules.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related field,
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch,
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.,
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs,
- Ability to evaluate new technology to optimize application development,
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services,
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines,
- Strong understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle,
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading and performance tuning,
- Ability to understand the requirements of business and translate them technically,
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
What we value?
- Ambitious and self-motivated person with a high emotional intelligence (EQ),
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams and roles,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment,
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills,
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques,
- Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality,
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.