About the Company
Coin Stats is the #1 free Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracking app.
Track Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and over 7,000 altcoins prices from over 300 exchanges. Use your local currency and sync your favorite exchanges and wallets automatically to your CoinStats portfolio so you don’t have to manually add your transactions. See everything in real-time in the app.
About the Role
As a Developer, you’ll be contributing to the successful delivery of digital products. You articulate the objective rationale behind your coding decisions, working with your teammates to ensure those align with business and audience needs. You’ll be switching between setting direction, creating software, and helping your teams constantly improve. You handle it with ease through solid time management skills, enthusiastic client services, and an inspiring attitude. You thoughtfully apply the latest tools, trends, and practices of the development alongside those that are more tried-and-true.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the product team to evaluate a product experience holistically, identify next steps and deliver features that make up the product
- Objectively explain and represent your contributions and deliverables to your team and client
- Clearly communicate with your product team to make sure they have the full context of your work and that you have the same of theirs, jumping in on other tasks as needed
- Take on various tasks to support different processes and needs
- Collaborate directly every day with designers and developers
What You’ll Need
- Solid knowledge of desktop, tablet, and mobile design philosophy, UI patterns, and guidelines
- Skilled in the software and tools available to the design professional
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot when required
- Conversational English, in both written and spoken
- Creatively minded and a problem solver
- Willing to learn new technologies continuously
- Work in line with business development