As the iOS Instructor, you’ll be responsible for delivering the curriculum to students, tracking student progress, and preparing students for the job market.
You can be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You need to understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
- Build, implement, deliver, and continue to improve upon iOS course curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Accountable for course completion rates
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an iOS developer
- 2+ years of experience as an iOS Tutor
- Proven work experience with Swift programming language
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Great networking skills; strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work with a wide variety of people