Administer and support the integration between our BPMN product/Employer Specific application and the Bank’s core banking platform. The Data Integration Specialist’s role is to model/map and execute all activities related to the integration of data across various sources into an organized format. This individual is also responsible for the monitoring of data flow between various servers and APIs and implement the most efficient architecture for the organization’s needs.
Administer and support the integration between core banking systems as outlined in current process and procedure documentation. Develop and maintain processes and procedures for the systems.
Administer and support mapping data between systems, third party applications housed inside the Company following all applicable security policies and procedures. Primary duties include working with the architecture of the systems and mapping of data structures. Working closely with the departments of the Bank and Business Analysts to define and develop data request/response requirements using a customer specific protocols/specifications.
- Lead in data integrations with various systems that are utilized
- Support customers in analyzing their requirements and develop regulations, documentation and interfaces for the integration of the involved business partners
- Analyze and develop B2B standards and customized data integration mappings
- Addresses problems reported by system and users and determines solutions
- Identify data entry, retrieval, change, and delete issues, and work to ensure a high level of data availability.
- Identify inefficiencies in current data processes and leverage solutions
- Configure relevant components to ensure secure and successful data integrations
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, help design functional specifications for client/server databases and database applications
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Higher Technical or other relevant education
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of APIs technologies (Rest/Soap), APIs channels parametrization
- Working knowledge JSON, XML
- Excellent knowledge of Armenia, Russian and English languages
- Ability to learn and master employer specific software
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role
- High attention to detail and a logical mindset with strong motivation and passion for payment technology would be a great candidate
About Armenian Card CJSC
Armenian Card CJSC is a national payment system and processing center for the most of Armenian banks.