PicsArt LLC is looking for a IT Infrastructure Director.
- Design and implement IT strategies and infrastructure;
- Develop Department Policies and infrastructure-related strategy;
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff;
- Handle the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes;
- Identify, improve, and document IT processes and infrastructure;
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology;
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage;
- Identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data security;
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems;
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff;
- Oversee Upgrades and Installations;
- Negotiate vendor contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field;
- 10+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects;
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems;
- Strong knowledge of project management principles;
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization;
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently;
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.