- Responsible for technical interconnection with new customers,
- Responsible for network/ servers monitoring and support,
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues,
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications,
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve system related problems,
- Working with internal / external clients and vendors,
- Communicating in both technical and non-technical language.
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
- Education or courses in information technology, networking or any other related field,
- Ample experience working as a network administrator or technician,
- Knowledge of computer applications and equipment of the relevant software,
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, IP routing and switches,
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills,
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language,
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.