The employee will be responsible for incident management and service ticketing system.
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and external services used by Technamin SaaS applications hosted on cloud platforms
- Participate in 24/7 shift rotation
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure owners to resolve performance and other issues
- Identify areas of importance to develop, update and improve
- Work with tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Analyze and Proactively react to network, system and other issues and to suggest corrective action
- Provide assistance in ticket management and reporting tasks
- University degree in engineering, IT or related field
- Experience of incident management and Service ticketing systems.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Work experience with one of cloud providers (eg. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Work Experience with one of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Work experience with SQL is a plus (eg. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and hands-on experience with networking
- Strong passion to extend IT skills and passion to learn new things
- Good documentation skills
- Willing to learn new technologies and products
- Knowledge of English, Russian languages