- Support and fix various corporate IT related problems
- Take the ownership of corporate IT tasks
- Coordinate the maintenance of the internal corporate network and security
- Write guides and instructions
- Work with DevOps team to setup and maintain corporate services
- Always find ways to get things done despite any obstacles standing along the road.
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Ops or similar field
- Familiarity with cloud providers such as AWS and GCP
- Cable management skills
- Knowledge of VPN and Proxy servers
- Strong research skills
- Ability to quickly integrate common integrations to improve corporate processes
- Ability to deliver software and hardware tasks in all OS
- Ability to write guides and instructions
- Knowledge of common operating systems such as Linux, macOS, Windows
- Knowledge of bash/shell scripting
- Basic understanding of databases
- Being transparent, fair and highly responsible
- Eager to learn and improve skills consistently
- Understanding of security best practices
- Advanced written and spoken English skills.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.